Discussion in 'TShock & API Releases and Announcements' started by nicatronTg, Jan 6, 2012.
Changes: Bug fixes
Update docs on wiki?!?!
Could possible list the changes? Or is it in the wiki?
They dont exist...someone thought it was a good idea to release like a suprise.
Rest API Endpoints
I wonder what was fixed lol, hopefully the bed facing issue?
Nope, that was fixed just now( if its the same issue as chairs. )
Statues seem to work correctly now with this version...
They were working fine before for me.
Oh darn lol I guess ill keep exploding beds in the meantime XD
=/ anyone know if the current API is changed on this version, ie, will the current plugin releases work on it?
No api change, if there was one, we would have listed it.
I overwrote the previous server files with the new ones, everything loads ok but when I log in I get this error.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String TShockAPI.DB.RegionManager.InAreaRegionName(Int32, Int32)'.
at Hooks.GameHooks.OnUpdate(Boolean pre)
at Terraria.ProgramServer.Main(String args)
Was there a change in the way variables were called? Seems to be related to afk plugin so maybe wrong place to post?
yikes. remove AFK plugin, wait for an update and run for the hills.
Getting this for ALL plugins. I will post the crash logs in their respective places.
EDIT-- Not ALL plugins... The following ones produce crashes:
AFK, Jail&Prison, MoreAdminCommands, PositionMods
Funny how ALL plugins use regions...mine dont :>
I am aiming to get a system for generating release notes for our next release that would include if plugins may break.
Updated with the actual list of plugins that I've tested and found to crash server on joining... again, will post the logs in their relevant place.
Could i get some people to test things for me?
Does the trashcan glitch still allow foreign items onto a server( this is tested in conjunction with logging in via the server password field )
Do chests duplicate items in protected regions/regions in general. ( item dupe bugs )
If you have users register, log in, quit, rejoin, log in again, restart server, can they log in again.( through test of the login system )
Are beds glitched?
1. No, you are forced to log first to clear trashcan before u can move.
2. You can remove stuff from region protected areas with chest items do not duplicate.
3. The game says server requires password, upon entering your registered password you are allowed in if you registered previously.
4. Beds seem to be ok I can put them in both directions.
6. Major profit!
I can't seem to execute /warp at all, i can set warps but when I execute /warp nothing happens?
1. I'm about to post 2-3 bug reports about this, it's causing problems.
2. Seems exploitable, a guest can use doors and whatever else in protected areas, including opening chests (hence why I got CC on my TShock, after I got it working.. sorta)
3. The server asks for your password; but sometimes (especially with superadmin registration) TWO users are created when you register, one with your correct information; and another with your username and NO password (an empty field, not just the sha512 of ""). When this happens; all attempts at logging in fail. (SQLite)
4. Beds / statues / etc always worked for me...
the commit notes mentioned a minor Region API change that would break any plugin hooking region API.
Separate names with a comma.