For those of you who visit often, the site probably looks like it went through a giant makeover in the last several hours. Here are some important highlights that have taken place as a direct result of getting XenForo 1.4.5:
Some other changes have happened indirectly:
- Some important changes that come directly from this include a fancy new responsive design that makes mobile viewing a lot better.
- The editor now automatically saves drafts and supports iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Custom forum banners for donors (thank you!)
- Online status indicators in messages
- People can be tagged/@replied! (Thanks for the tip @Enerdy)!
If you encounter any problems, please let me know here as to what's gone wrong. Hope you enjoy the upgrade, and again, I'm very happy to thank the donors that made this upgrade possible. Thanks!
- The old portal was discontinued by the author, as well as the old spam control system. As a result both have been removed. In the case of the portal, we're using "Extra Portal" by ExtraLicense, and the newer versions of xenForo automatically include checking against the StopForumSpam database for registrations (something we had as a result of the now discontinued XenUtilities package).
- Full, automatic HTTPS support is now running correctly. You should see a green lock in your URL bar indicating that you're using a fully HTTPS/TLS site now. Mixed content warnings should be completely gone as well, because all images and links are proxied through the forums.
- The information footer has been reverted back to the standard XenForo copyright only one.
- We have discontinued our question & answer captcha, that prompted users to fill in a short quiz about Terraria. Instead, we now use KeyCaptcha, something that spambots have quite a lot of difficulty resolving.
Page 13 of 13
Created by Olink
- Jan 28, 2015
This update for TShock provides the following:
- /time now correctly outputs the current Terraria time.
- Fixed butcher rest command
- Fixed resizeRegion command
- Added ability to ban tiles.
- Readd config options for max hp/mp and permission to ignore them.
- SSC fix for item drops.
- Added ability to rest angler quests.
- Rest tweaks that will break existing plugins that use Rest.
- Fixed max spawn, cleaned up command.
- Removed cruft code.
- Added new player info endpoint in rest, /v3/players/read, which provides more information about the player.
- Database tweaks, remove some bad itemban code that seemed pointless.
- Added config option for kicking when damage threshold is exceeded.
- Removed stat tracker. This may come back when 1.3 is released.
As usual please report any issues related to this update here.
Get it here: https://github.com/NyxStudios/TShock/releases/tag/v4.2400
Page 13 of 13