This update for TShock provides the following:
I strongly recommend that you back up your existing database prior to updating. This release comes highly untested and has several database changes that could cause problems potentially.
- /time now correctly outputs the current Terraria time.
- Fixed butcher rest command
- Fixed resizeRegion command
- Added ability to ban tiles.
- Readd config options for max hp/mp and permission to ignore them.
- SSC fix for item drops.
- Added ability to rest angler quests.
- Rest tweaks that will break existing plugins that use Rest.
- Fixed max spawn, cleaned up command.
- Removed cruft code.
- Added new player info endpoint in rest, /v3/players/read, which provides more information about the player.
- Database tweaks, remove some bad itemban code that seemed pointless.
- Added config option for kicking when damage threshold is exceeded.
- Removed stat tracker. This may come back when 1.3 is released.
As usual please report any issues related to this update here.
Get it here: https://github.com/NyxStudios/TShock/releases/tag/v4.2400