It's that time again, another Terraria update has come and the apocalypse looms...
But have no fear, TShock is here!
That's right, this release introduces compatibility for Terraria 220.127.116.11 and also chucks in a few bug fixes (free of charge!) so that you can get back to murdering random NPCs ASAP.
- Compatibility with Terraria 18.104.22.168 (@Simon311)
- API: Version tick 1.25 (@Simon311)
- API: Resolved some issues with the ItemForceIntoChest hook (@WhiteXZ, @Patrikkk)
- API: Resolved some shonky code that caused Vitamins and other Ankh Shield related items to drop at strange rates or not at all (@ProfessorXZ, @WhiteXZ, @nicatronTg)
- Fixed magical ice blocks not working correctly (@ProfessorXZ)
As usual you can download via GitHub Releases.
Page 4 of 13
Created by nicatronTg
- Sep 27, 2016
If you live in America you need to register to vote. Voting is one of the rights the founding fathers fought for, and it's basically in your blood. Register today.
Created by Wight
- Sep 23, 2016
This release introduces compatibility for Terraria v22.214.171.124, as well as providing a large number of bug fixes.
Special thanks to @Professor X who authored many of them!
And as always, a huge thanks to every contributor who made this possible
- Compatibility with Terraria 126.96.36.199
- API: Version tick 1.24
- API: Fixed chat line breaks when using chat tags and long strings of text (@ProfessorXZ)
- API: Added ItemForceIntoChest hook (@WhiteXZ)
- API: Included the player's registration date in REST's players/read endpoints (@ProfessorXZ)
- The setdungeon command correctly uses tshock.world.setdungeon as its permission (@OnsenManju)
- Fixed clients being able to "Catch" and remove NPCs (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed clients being able to remove other player's portals (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed possible client crashes caused by invalid item netIDs (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed players being able to bypass permission checks when placing Tile Entities (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed players being able to bypass permission checks when placing items in Item Frames (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed a bug involving Item Frames which allowed players to duplicate items (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed an issue allowing clients to teleport NPCs to arbitrary locations (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed a bug where players would get teleported to their previous location after dismounting the Unicorn Mount (@ProfessorXZ)
- Players can no longer quick stack items into region protected chests (@ProfessorXZ)
- Rope placement is no longer blocked by range checks (@ProfessorXZ)
- The Drill Containment Unit breaks blocks properly now (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed item duplications caused by range checks and invalid netIDs (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed Expert mode coin duplication (@ProfessorXZ)
- Players are no longer able to place liquids using LoadNetModule packet (@ProfessorXZ)
- Explosives are no longer blocked by range checks (@ProfessorXZ)
- Players can no longer bypass tile checks by using...
Created by Wight
- Aug 11, 2016
Today, we're happy to bring @Professor X into the fold as an official member of the TShock team.
He's been moderating the forums for a while, dealing with spammers and providing help and support to those that need it.
Furthermore, he's been making meaningful contributions to the TShock project, providing bug fixes and ideas for improving the project, so it feels like it's about time that we gave thanks for his efforts.
Welcome to the team
Created by Wight
- Jul 27, 2016
This release introduces compatibility for Terraria 188.8.131.52, as well as introducing a large selection of new things and fixing a bunch of bugs.
- Compatibility with Terraria 184.108.40.206
- Updated superadmin behaviour to conform to expected behaviour (@WhiteXZ, @Patrikk)
- Fixed a crash involving teleporters and dressers (@WhiteXZ)
- Fixed pressure plates (@Enerdy, @Patrikk)
- Fixed a deadlock in wiring (@Wolfje)
- Fixed a crash in wiring (@Patrikk)
- Improved network syncing on client joins (@Patrikk)
- The Presserator can now place actuators (@ProfessorXZ)
- Resolved a region error when removing unlisted users from regions (@WhiteXZ)
- Added a SetDungeon command to set the dungeon position (@webmilio)
- The currently running world name is now part of the server application's title (@webmilio)
- Gem locks can now be region protected (@mistzzt)
- Players can now place sensors (@mistzzt)
- Repackaged GeoIP with TShock so that GeoIP works (@Enerdy)
- Added permissions to use sundials and start/stop parties (@Patrikk)
- Added an announcement box hook (@mistzzt)
- Added the ability to choose what type of world (crimson/corruption) you generate (@NoNiMad)
New commands and permissions:
/setdungeon - requires permission "tshock.world.setspawn", sets the world's dungeon position at your current position.
Sundial use permission - "tshock.world.time.usesundial", allows players to use sundials to change the server time
Party toggling permission - "tshock.world.toggleparty", allows players to start/stop parties
New config options:
"RegionProtectGemLocks" - boolean (true/false): set to true to cause gem locks to be protected by regions
You can download the release via...
Page 4 of 13