This is a working fork update from Wight's https://github.com/QuiCM/AutoBoss for API 2,1.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- Source URL (alt):
With a slight improvement to commands to make the return messages shorter.
What is AutoBoss+?
AutoBoss+ is a continuation of the idea started by InanZen: It spawns bosses in defined places (using regions).
However, AutoBoss+ takes the original idea further by offering unlimited arenas and a variety of other expansions.
- /boss - Is the base command which contains a variety of subcommands.
- toggle - enables and disables the countdown timer for the bosses
- reload - attempts to reload the config file, and will (hopefully) tell you why it failed, if it does.
- list [boss/minions] - lists the active bosses or minions in the current battle
- config - Displays a lot of information about your config setup
2.1 AutoBoss 2.6.1
Working update for API 2.1