This plugin requires .NET Framework 4.5.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
This is an attempt at enforcing the management of chests in servers not running Infinite Chests - this might become painful as a lot of players love to lay down chests and ruin other player's experience as the limit is achieved.
- Everytime an user places down a chest, it'll be added to their list of chests.
- If an user has reached their chest cap and tries to place down a new chest, it will be removed and the user will be warned (similar to region protection).
- Dynamic user-based cap which can be increased by admins (the default is 5, which by itself is configurable).
- Can exempt user groups or set an user's limit to * (unlimited).
- Will also help keeping track of who owns which chest!
- /climit <user name> [params...] - The main command. Can be used to check your own limit and how many chests you have placed. If a name is provided, it will display the entered user's limit, if possible. In addition, you may provide a named parameter to affect target user's limit:
- -l *|[+-]digit - Modifies an user's limit. * sets it to unlimited. Any digit (number) may be inputted to set the limit to that digit. A plus (+) or minus (-) sign before the digit will increase/decrease the limit by that digit.
- /cowner - Open a chest after using this command; Will display a chest's coordinates, along with its owner, if possible.
- /cprune - Prunes any non-existant chest present in the database. This helps fixing the "holes" left when removing chests through a command (such as WorldRefill's /genchests).
1.17 (obsolete) ChestLimiter 1.1.1
Limits the amount of chests a player can place.