Essentials+ is a combination of things from Essentials and things from MoreAdminCommands made better. All commands run asynchronously.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
It does not include Sign Commands.
This plugin was mostly made by @MarioE, who also added all the asynchronous support.
- /find -> takes a variety of subcommands:
- -command -> Searches for a specific command based on input, returning matching commands and their permissions.
- -item -> Searches for a specific item based on input, returning matching items and their IDs.
- -tile -> Searches for a specific tile based on input, returning matching tiles and their IDs.
- -wall -> Searches for a specific wall based on input, returning matching walls and their IDs.
- /freezetime -> Freezes and unfreezes time.
- /delhome <home name> -> Deletes a home specified by <home name>.
- /sethome <home name> -> Sets a home named <home name>.
- /myhome <home name> -> Teleports you to your house named <home name>.
- /kickall <flag> <reason> -> Kicks every player for <reason>. Valid flag: -nosave -> kick doesn't save SSC inventory.
- /= -> Repeats your last entered command (not including other iterations of /=).
- /mute -> Overwrites TShock's /mute. Has subcommands:
- add <name> <time> -> Adds a mute on user with name <name> for <time>
- delete <name> -> Removes a mute on user with name <name>
- help -> Outputs command info
- /pvp -> Enables/disables PvP status
- /ruler [1|2] -> Measures distance between points 1 and 2.
- /sudo [flag] <player> <command> -> Attempts to make <player> execute <command>. Valid flag: -force -> forces the command to be run, independent of <player>'s permissions. Players with the essentials.sudo.super permission can use /sudo on anyone.
- /timecmd [flag] <time> <command> -> Makes <command> execute after <time>. Valid flag: -repeat -> Makes <command> repeat every <time>
- /back [steps] -> Takes you back to your previous position. If [steps] is supplied, attempts to take you back to your positions [steps] steps ago.
- /down [levels] -> Attempts to move you down the map. If [levels] is specified, attempts to move you down [levels] times.
- /left [levels] -> Same as /down [levels], but to the left.
- /right [levels] -> Same as /down [levels], but to the right.
- /up [levels] -> Same as /down [levels], but upwards.
The find command was contributed by @Wolfje.
The up|down|left|right commands were contributed by @Ijwu.
@Enerdy also contributed various parts to the plugin.
Thank you guys.
I personally did not much except host the repo. Please direct any gratitude you have to those fine members of the community.
These forums are still being retired! Please use GitHub discussions or Discord. You cannot create new threads or new accounts now. If you need to contact some user of the forums, you should do it sooner, rather than later. This notice was last updated on May 30th, 2021.
2.0 (obsolete) Essentials+ 1.1.1
Useful commands for Terraria servers