- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- 4.3.18Description: A well-known plugin for protecting houses. Please read command descriptions and syntax in game. Please read config options descriptions in the generated config file (tshock/hconfig.json).
By the way, I would appreciate some reviews.
- house.admin - Bypass ownership checks for commands (for Admins)
- house.bypasscount - Bypass house count checks (allows to have more houses than defined by config)
- house.bypasssize - Bypass house size checks (bypass limitations on minimum/maximum size of a house, limitations defined in config)
- house.edit - For editing all houses (for Admins)
- house.use - Access to /house (ability to protect a house)
- house.root - Access to reload and wipe ( /housereload and /housewipe )
- house.lock - Access to /house lock (ability to lock houses from trespassers)
- house.enterlocked - For entering any locked house
- house.size.[int] - Overrides maximum house size set by config, does not inherit. Use like: house.size.1000
- house.count.[int] - Overrides maximum house amount allowed for a player set by config, does not inherit. Use like: house.count.20
- house.rod - Allows teleporting into houses using RoD (Rod of Discord), despite of AllowRod config option being false.
- /house set [1,2] - Sets a point (1 = top left corner, 2 = bottom right corner)
- /house add [name] - Creates a house with specified name (from points defined by /house set)
- /house redefine [name] - Redefines a house using points set up with /house set [1,2]
- /house list - Lists all current houses
- /house allow [username] [housename] - Adds [username] to house [housename] as an owner. Use carefully, a new owner can as well just /house disallow you
- /house disallow [username] [housename] - Deletes [username] from [housename]'s owners
- /house name - Allows to find out house's name by hitting a block.
- /house delete [name] - Deletes a house.
- /house clear - Cleares points set by /house set
- /house info - Gives you most information about a house (Name, is locked, chat enabled, owners, visitors, is from an old world)
- /house addvisitor [username] [housename] - Allows [username] to enter your locked house [housename].
- /house delvisitor [username] [housename] - Deletes [username] from [housename]'s owners
- /house lock [name] - Locks a house, no trespassers will be allowed to enter. Do not do while somebody else is inside the house, you might put them into infinite teleport loop.
- /house reload - Reloads config and all houses.
- /house chat [name] - Enables house-chat.
- /all [message] - Allows to chat publically while being inside a house with house-chat enabled.
- /housewipe [true] - Removes all houses, use on a new world.
- /housereload - Alias for /house reload
- Updated to API 1.24
- Revamped HConfig.cs
- Optimized performance
- Two new config options added: DisableUpdateTimer and RequirePermissionForAllow (default behaviour unaffected)
- Terraria 1.3 API 1.23 Update
- You can now use The Grand Design to select protection area
- Terraria 1.3 API 1.18 Update
- API 1.17 Update
- 1.2.4 Update
- Fixed /grow
- Increased thresholds
- May or may not be fixed
- Update for new Terraria
- May or may not be broken
- Fixed visitors bugs
- Fixed help display
- Fixed typos
- Updated in-game help
- /housewipe will now reset auto-increment value.
- Fixed some bugs
- Added Paint protection
- Added TP protection
- Fixed visitor commands editing owners instead
- Removed deadlock detection
- More fixing for false detection.
- Fixed false detections.
- "Fixed" timers issue. Just made it detect if a timer thread got deadlocked.
- Added NotifyOwner, NotifyVisitor, NotifySelf in config, allows to control who gets the notifications and who does not
- Added permissions: house.size.[int] and house.count.[int], allows to override config settings on maximum house size and maximum houses owned by a user for a certain group. Use like this: house.size.1000 or house.count.5
- From now on players can't create houses that intersect any regions, unless they're allowed to build in the region their house intersects.
- Some more optimizations, mostly on loops.
- Overall performance adjustment (hoping this will finally fix deadlocks)
- Fixes for a few unnoticed things
- Deprecated owners, visitors, debug (now it is all called /house info)
- Adjusted permissions to work right.
- Not fixing anything, see next update.
- Crash-proofing. Causing deadlocks
- Added check for "tshock.canchat" permission for /all command
- Added /housewipe - Deletes all houses, do on fresh world, requires house.root permission
- Forgot to mention in previous changelog: /house redefine will also reset WorldID to current
- From now on we're making sure a house is not overlapping World's spawn point
- Added /house disallow, /house delvisitor, /house visitors
- Renamed /house owner to /house owners
- From now on we're making sure that a user is not yet owner/visitor in /house allow and /house addvisitor
- Bugfix for House Owners not being able to enter their own locked house
- Updated /house help
- Ported to SQL Queries
- Added /house reload (alias for /housereload)
- Added /house lock (/changelock deprecated)
- /house reload now reloads database as well
- /converthouse deprecated
- Minor performance fixes
- Fixed /house lock not working with NotifyOnEntry = false
- Fixed all the commands to report "No such house!" instead of just "Command failed"
- Fixed some WorldID related stuff
- Added "World Mismatch: " to /house debug
- Added notification if "/house add" hits a house made in another world
- Probably some other fixes/optimizations I forgot to mention
Note: Report bugs in the discussion thread.
1.24 (obsolete) HousingDistricts 2.4
A well-known plugin for protecting houses.