This is a completely rewritten version of MarioE's original InfiniteChests plugin. Most of this plugin was copied or modified from that one.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
This plugin is not compatible with MarioE's InfiniteChests plugin. However, you can use the /rconvchests command to revert your previous chests to map-based chests, then use this plugin.
- Saves chests to database, allowing more than 1,000 chests per map.
- Allows conversion of chest storage to/from database at will.
- Allows chests to be "claimed" (protected) by users.
- Allows chests to be "public" (other users can edit but not destroy).
- Allows chests to "refill" (chest contents are restored at a specified interval).
- Allows players to destroy all empty chests automatically.
- Allows players to allow only certain users and/or groups to access protected chests.
- Allows players to search the entire chest database for specific items.
- Allows players to copy chests (even across different maps).
Code:/chest claim - Protects a chest via user account. /chest unclaim - Unprotects a chest. /chest info - Displays X/Y coordinates and account owner. /chest search <item name> - Searches chests for a specific item. /chest unlock <password> - Allows opening of any chest using that password. /chest allow <player name> - Gives user access to chest. /chest remove <player name> - Removes chest access from user. /chest allowgroup <group name> - Gives players with that group access to chest. /chest removegroup <group name> - Removes group access to chest. /chest public - Toggles the 'public' setting of a chest, allowing others to use but not destroy the chest. /chest refill <seconds> - Sets the interval in which chests refill items. /chest save <chest name> - Marks a chest with a name so that the chest can be loaded on future chests. /chest load <chest name> - Overwrites a chest with the complete properties of the previously-marked chest. /chest cancel - Cancels any of the above actions. /convchests [-r] - Converts any "real" chests to database chests (or reverse with `-r`) /prunechests - Permanently removes empty chests from the world and database. /fixchests - Converts all chests with a refill time of "0" (immediate) to a refill time of "-1" (none).
These forums are still being retired! Please use GitHub discussions or Discord. You cannot create new threads or new accounts now. If you need to contact some user of the forums, you should do it sooner, rather than later. This notice was last updated on May 30th, 2021.
Abandoned InfiniteChestsV2 1.0.8
A server-sided chest manager.