This is a completely rewritten version of MarioE's original InfiniteChests plugin (again). Most of this plugin was copied or modified from that one.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
This plugin is not compatible with MarioE's InfiniteChests plugin. However, you can use the /transferchests v1 (or v2 if you used InfChestsV2) to copy the chest database to the new format.
- Saves chests to database, allowing more than 1,000 chests per map.
- Allows conversion of chest storage to/from database at will.
- Allows chests to be "claimed" (protected) by users.
- Allows chests to be "public" (other users can edit but not destroy).
- Allows chests to "refill" (chest contents are restored at a specified interval).
- Allows players to destroy all empty chests automatically.
- Allows players to allow only certain users and/or groups to access protected chests.
- Allows players to search the entire chest database for specific items.
- Supports usage of Key of Light/Key of Night items.
Code:/chest claim - Protects a chest via user account. /chest unclaim - Unprotects a chest. /chest info - Displays X/Y coordinates and account owner. /chest search <item name> - Searches chests for a specific item. /chest allow <player name> - Gives user access to chest. /chest remove <player name> - Removes chest access from user. /chest allowgroup <group name> - Gives players with that group access to chest. /chest removegroup <group name> - Removes group access to chest. /chest public - Toggles the 'public' setting of a chest, allowing others to use but not destroy the chest. /chest refill <seconds> - Sets the interval in which chests refill items. /chest cancel - Cancels any of the above actions. /convchests [-r] - Converts any "real" chests to database chests (or reverse with `-r`). /prunechests - Permanently removes empty chests from the world and database. /transferchests - Converts the database from InfiniteChests V1 or V2 to InfiniteChestsV3.
2.1 InfiniteChestsV3 1.0.2