- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- Changes special dungeon chest keys into an item specified in the config file. Available keys:
- Temple Key
- Jungle Key
- Corruption Key
- Crimson Key
- Hallowed Key
- Frozen Key
- Includes three main exchange modes:
- Normal, which is the default mode, allowing the commands to be executed everywhere.
- Region, which uses regions specified in the config file as exchange points.
- Market, an extension of the Region mode, which automatically sets all keys' exchange regions to one single market region, defined in the config file.
- Multiple items can be assigned to one key, a list from which the plugin will select one at random when exchanging!
- Default items are the same as the featured item found inside corresponding chests.
- No item dropping required - in collaboration with Terraria's SSC feature, the server can modify a player's inventory directly, allowing smooth trades between items.
- /help key provides a list of every available command branching from /key.
- /key change <type> - Exchanges a key defined by the <type> parameter by one of its assigned items.
- /key reload - Reloads KeyChangerConfig.json. Useful for assigning new exchange regions as this cannot be done through a command in-game.
- /key mode <mode>- Changes the requirements to perform an exchange. Available modes:
- normal - removes requirements;
- market - requires the player to be inside a region to perform an exchange. This region can be defined in the config file at the "MarketRegion" setting.
- region - same as market, but every key has its own region. Those regions can be defined in the config file at the "[KEYNAME]Region" setting, where [KEYNAME] is the name of the key.
2.0 (obsolete) KeyChangerSSC 2.2
Changes special keys into their respective items.