- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- Changes special dungeon chest keys into an item specified in the config file. Available keys:
- Temple Key
- Jungle Key
- Corruption Key
- Crimson Key
- Hallowed Key
- Frozen Key
- Includes three main exchange modes:
- Normal, which is the default mode, allowing the commands to be executed everywhere.
- Region, which uses regions specified in the config file as exchange points.
- Market, an extension of the Region mode, which automatically sets all keys' exchange regions to one single market region, defined in the config file.
- Multiple items can be assigned to one key, a list from which the plugin will select one at random when exchanging!
- Default items are the same as the featured item found inside corresponding chests.
- No item dropping required - in collaboration with Terraria's SSC feature, the server can modify a player's inventory directly, allowing smooth trades between items.
- /help key provides a list of every available command branching from /key.
- /key change <type> - Exchanges a key defined by the <type> parameter by one of its assigned items.
- /key reload - Reloads KeyChangerConfig.json. Useful for assigning new exchange regions as this cannot be done through a command in-game.
- /key mode <mode>- Changes the requirements to perform an exchange. Available modes:
- normal - removes requirements;
- market - requires the player to be inside a region to perform an exchange. This region can be defined in the config file at the "MarketRegion" setting.
- region - same as market, but every key has its own region. Those regions can be defined in the config file at the "[KEYNAME]Region" setting, where [KEYNAME] is the name of the key.
These forums are still being retired! Please use GitHub discussions or Discord. You cannot create new threads or new accounts now. If you need to contact some user of the forums, you should do it sooner, rather than later. This notice was last updated on May 30th, 2021.
2.0 (obsolete) KeyChangerSSC 2.2
Changes special keys into their respective items.