- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- /rt set-<property> <region> [--del] <value> -- Sets regionsAvailable properties:
e.g. /rt set-event main-region nopvp
- Event: event(e)
- Bans: projban(pb), itemban(ib), tileban(tb)
- Messages: entermsg(em), leavemsg(lm), messageinterval(msgitv/mi)
- Group: tempgroup(tg)
/rt set-tempgroup main-region vip
Example: How to add a message(5 seconds per sending) in region
- /rt show <region> -- Gets information about a specific region
- /rt reload -- Reloads data in database
- /rt --help [page] -- Gets helps
Available Events (New events will be added in upcoming versions):
- Use /region to define a region. And here I defined a region named main.
- Use /rt set-event main message , which adds event message to region main. Now, when players enter the region, they will receive a default message.
- Use /rt set-message main Welcome to our region! , which sets the region's property message to "Welcome to our region!". Now, players entering region main will receive the message.
- Use /rt set-mi(MessageInterval) message main 5 , which sets the interval to 5 seconds.
- Now, players in this region will receive the message every five seconds.
- EnterMsg - Sends player a specific message when entering regions.
- LeaveMsg - Sends player a specific message when leaving regions.
- Message - Sends player in regions a specific message.
- TempGroup - Alters players' tempgroups when they are in regions.
- Itemban - Disallows players in specific regions from using banned items.
- Projban - Disallows players in specific regions from using banned projectiles.
- Tileban - Disallows players in specific regions from using banned tiles.
- Kill - Kills players entering to region.
- Godmode - Turns players' godmode on when they are in regions.
- Pvp - Turns players' PvP status on when they are in regions.
- NoPvp - Disallows players from enabling their PvP mode.
- InvariantPvp - Disallows players from changing their pvp mode.
- Private - Disallows players without permission from entering region.
2.1 RegionTrigger v2.3
Triggers events in regions where players are active.