- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- Save your signs to .txt files, then load them in another world or send them to your friends!
- Copy a sign and then make copies of it around the world through the use of a clipboard.
- Useful for combining with tools such as WorldEdit's Schematics, as Sign's contents are not carried over along with the tiles.
Most of the commands will have effect once a sign is read (by right-clicking it) - invoking /signload while reading a sign will not work -directly- as the server is not informed whether a player is reading a sign or not.
- /sign <page> - Plugin info and available commands / functions.
- /signload <filename> - Loads a .txt file to a sign. Extension may be omited.
- /signsave <filename> - Saves a sign's contents to a .txt file. Extension may be omited.
- /signfiles <page> - Returns a list of valid files inside of the Sign Editor folder.
- /signclear - Clears the current action (without reading a sign) and the clipboard. (This command becomes available to everyone with one of the following permissions: seditor.load, seditor.save, seditor.clipboard).
- /signcopy - Copies a sign's contents to the clipboard.
- /signpaste [-p] - Pastes from the clipboard to a sign. If '-p' is given as parameter, you may paste the data into multiple signs. Type /signpaste again or /signclear to cancel the action.
These forums are still being retired! Please use GitHub discussions or Discord. You cannot create new threads or new accounts now. If you need to contact some user of the forums, you should do it sooner, rather than later. This notice was last updated on May 30th, 2021.
2.0 (obsolete) Sign Editor 1.2.3
Load and save sign's contents to .txt files.