- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- Save your signs to .txt files, then load them in another world or send them to your friends!
- Copy a sign and then make copies of it around the world through the use of a clipboard.
- Useful for combining with tools such as WorldEdit's Schematics, as Sign's contents are not carried over along with the tiles.
Most of the commands will have effect once a sign is read (by right-clicking it) - invoking /signload while reading a sign will not work -directly- as the server is not informed whether a player is reading a sign or not.
- /sign <page> - Plugin info and available commands / functions.
- /signload <filename> - Loads a .txt file to a sign. Extension may be omited.
- /signsave <filename> - Saves a sign's contents to a .txt file. Extension may be omited.
- /signfiles <page> - Returns a list of valid files inside of the Sign Editor folder.
- /signclear - Clears the current action (without reading a sign) and the clipboard. (This command becomes available to everyone with one of the following permissions: seditor.load, seditor.save, seditor.clipboard).
- /signcopy - Copies a sign's contents to the clipboard.
- /signpaste [-p] - Pastes from the clipboard to a sign. If '-p' is given as parameter, you may paste the data into multiple signs. Type /signpaste again or /signclear to cancel the action.
2.0 (obsolete) Sign Editor 1.2.3
Load and save sign's contents to .txt files.