THIS DOES NOT WORK ON MONO OR OS X BECAUSE OF WINDOWS FORMS
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
Please read the changelog before posting bug reports!
- Updated for 22.214.171.124
- Added an item give button.
- Fixed "invisible" text showing up in the textbox.
- Added input text placeholder
- You can now enter multiple commands at once seperated by a semicolon " ; "
- Filtered out ": "
- Things typed in the input box are now added to the output box.
- You can now right-click names and copy them to the clipboard.
- Fixed shutting down the server not closing TSGui
- Cleaned up code
- Amazing graphical overhaul thanks to magnusi
- Initial release
TSGui is an interface that replaces the console window, with additional features such as a live userlist (with clickable names).
Multiline pasting in the input box is not supported! Instead put everything on one line seperated by a semicolon ( ; ).
On server startup, the console window will close (hide) and the above will open up.
If you have any feature requests, just post them in the discussion thread
Huge thanks to magnusi for helping me reskin this thing (and letting me use his awesome custom made skin)
1.20 (obsolete) TSGui 126.96.36.199
Graphical User interface that replaces the console window