Unplaceables is a plugin which allows users to place such world generated decoration tiles using their wrench, which they are unable to place with any Terraria item.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- Place over 358 decorations within 28 types of tiles.
- The Unplaceables are placed by simply using a wrench.
1) Use the provided guide to pick your selection of Unplaceable.
2) Execute the command! Eg: /place 12 1 (Heart Crystal)
3) Click with your wrench on a solid surface to place the tile!
4) Dance of joy!
- After successfully placing an Unplaceable, your wrench will automatically reset and go back to placing wires.
- By using the -auto parameter, you are able to place Unplaceables continuously until you execute /place off.
- Some Unplaceables can be only placed in their own biome. Thus it will give an error message that it failed to place. (example: corrupt grass plants can only be placed on corrupt grass tiles.)
- /place help - Displays a short information about the command.
- /place list - Lists all Unplaceable IDs.
- /place <ID> <style> - Triggers one time tile placing.
- /place <ID> <style> -auto - Enables continuous tile placing
- /place off - Exits Unplaceable tile placing
- unplaceables.place - Allows user to use /place command.
- unplaceables.auto - Allows user to use the -auto parameter.
I've created a list/guide with all the Unplaceable ID's and their styles.
To view the guide, click here!
1.19 (obsolete) Unplaceables 1.2
A plugin to place unplaceable tiles!