1.25 (obsolete) User Specific Functions 1.4.8
Kojiro_S likes this.
- Fixed database timeouts.
- Help command now ignores negated commands.
- /us color and /permission commands now use the proper user search method.
- Fixes the /help command; /help will now show negated commands. This will be fixed as soon as I find time to fix it, since the user search method needs fixing too
- Added cache memory for faster data fetching; Fixes delay caused by /help.
- Fixed new permissions not being added correctly
- Fixed an issue where players without any permissions wouldn't get removed from the database
- Added permission.* node support
- Added negated permissions; Players are no longer able to use commands they inherited the normal way, if negated
Updated for TShock 4.3.16. This version takes advantage of the newly added PlayerPermission hook (courtesy of @Enerdy). This means that players will finally be able to do certain actions if they have the proper permission. E.g players with tshock.world.modify permission will now be able to actually break blocks, and tshock.admin.nokick will take effect. If there are any issues with this build please contact me ASAP.
The plugin should now be compatible with ChatAboveHeads.
Minor changes include:
- Whitespace permissions fix
- Checks if the user actually has any modified data upon /us reset
- A new User search method that supports exact name search (@Kojiro_S)
NoneRaidestric likes this.
Hopefully it actually updates the dll this time. Otherwise use https://github.com/ProfessorXZ/User.../bin/Debug/UserSpecificFunctions.dll?raw=true
Fixes the excepetion that was thrown on start.
The update adds user specific permissions that work exactly as /us prefix/suffix/color.
THIS DOES NOT SUPPORT EVERYTHING.
Things that are not supported by user specific permissions:
- /kick immunity
- Projectile/etc Treshold
- Building permissions
- And anything of this kind.
Page 1 of 2