In short: Allows to check if a user by the given name exists, view a user's info, check if a user by the given name is banned, view ban info (such as IP, Reason, banning user, expiration date).
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
- Adds a command for checking if specified username is registered (and what is his group)
- Adds a command for checking if specified name is banned
- Replaces TShock standard message about already registered name to a more user-friendly one (only works for AllowRegisterAnyUsername = false), also suggests to use /selfname if permission "selfname" is present
- userexists - Allows /userexists
- viewgroup - Allows viewing user's group with /userexists
- checkbanned - Allows /banned
- /userexists [username] - Checks if username is registered (and tells its group if allowed)
- /ue [username] - Alias for /userexists
- /banned [name] - Checks if name is banned (and tells the reason and the IP)
- Read "Usage"
- Can be used by admins for checking if username is registered in cases when a player says he/she can't register/login
- Can be used by admins for checking user's group when the user is not on the server
- /banned can be used by admins/players to check if a player is banned (also shows reason and IP)
- v. 1.1.3 - API 1.17
- v. 1.1.2 - API 1.16
- v. 1.1.1 - API 1.15
- v. 22.214.171.124 - Added more info
- v. 126.96.36.199 - Added more info on bans
- v. 188.8.131.52 - TShock 4.2 Update
- v. 184.108.40.206 - Added a more user-friendly message
- v. 220.127.116.11 - First release
Fell free to post suggestions!
1.17 (obsolete) UserExists 1.1.3
Allows to check a user's info and ban info.