Vanillafier provides a quick way to disable most of TShock's protection mechanisms, allowing your users to play without restrictions.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
- Source URL:
Use at your own risk. This plugin will allow users to destroy your entire world.
What it does:
The plugin does not include a way to reverse this process.
- Creates a new group 'Vanillafied'
- Moves all users (except superadmins) to the Vanillafied group
- Updates your TShock config file so that new users & guest users will be added to the Vanillafied group
How to use it:
- Install the plugin
- Run the 'vanillafy' command
- Read the output message and confirm that you do actually want to do this (see attached screenshot)
The Vanillafied group contains the following permissions:
- Disables 'ignore' protections. No restrictions will be placed on
- Tile edits (create/destroy/etc)
- Projectile creation
- Allows players to damage town NPCs
- Allows players to start NPC invasions
- Allows players to start the DD2 event
- Allows players to use boss summoning items to summon bosses
- Allows players to use the Rod of Discord
- Allows players to use the Wormhole potion
- Allows players to edit the world spawn point
- Allows players to modify the world (place/destroy tiles, etc)
- Allows players to move the housing of Town NPCs
- Allows players to modify paint on tiles (add/remove/change/etc)
- Allows players to use the Sundial item
- Allows players to activate the Party event
- Allows players to chat
- Allows players to use party chat (via /p, /party)
- Allows players to use third person chat (/me)
- Allows players to whisper each other (/w, /whisper, /tell)
These forums are still being retired! Please use GitHub discussions or Discord. You cannot create new threads or new accounts now. If you need to contact some user of the forums, you should do it sooner, rather than later. This notice was last updated on May 30th, 2021.
2.1 Vanillafier 1
Quickly creates a vanilla-style group and assigns all users to it
- Added a few missing permissions Apr 29, 2020