Updated the old World Refill plugin to work with current version.
- API Version:
- TShock Version:
If you use the /genhouse, /genisland, /genhellevator commands you need to log off and log back in to see the effects.
/gencrystals (amount to generate) - life crystals
/genpots (amount to generate)
/genorbs (amount to generate) - shadow orbs / crimson hearts
/genaltars (amount to generate)
/gentraps (amount to generate) - takes a few seconds longer than the others..
/genstatues (amount to generate)
/genwebs (amount to generate - in *piles* and can fill your world with webs quickly)
/genores (ore or gem name) (amount to generate)
/genchests (amount to generate) - uproots empty chests on the map, stocks and hides the amount you specify.. optionally select default/easy/all
- Genchests can now support MarioE's infinite chest plugin, use configuration option "UseInfiniteChests": true in WorldRefillConfig.json
- 'default' option will select a random item from the pool defined in the config
- 'easy' option will select a random easymode item
- 'all' option will select a random item from every item in the game
- these items get put in the first slot of the chest; the rest of the slots have randomly generated loot akin to chests you would find from a normal worldgen
/genhouse - generates a mine house at your current position
/gentrees - peppers the world surface with trees - instant forestation!
/genpatch - generates a mushroom patch (use underground or you'll just get mud!)
/genihouse - generates a floating island house
/genisland - generates a floating island 50 tiles above you
/genpyramid - generates a pyramid below you
/hellevator - creates a chute that takes you to hell.
it will *attempt* to generate the amount you specify (when applicable), and it will let you know how many it truly generated
requires tshock.world.causeevents permission
Original plugin: https://github.com/k0rd/WorldRefill/raw/master/Compiled/WorldRefill.dll
Special thanks to @k0rd , @IcyPhoenix and @celebi23 for their contributions to the project.